The Blue Jackets Roundtable Podcast - Episode XV - Pensburgh
In which we rekindle our "meet our new division" series, this time with Jim Rixner from Pensburgh.
As camp draws ever nearer, we decided it was time to get back to the business of meeting our new rivals. Though, in the case of the Penguins, they're not "new" rivals so much as old rivals we will now see more and more of. No matter, we treat everyone equally here!
Jim Rixner--aka @hooks_orpik--is the Managing Editor of Pensburgh, SBNation's Penguins site. He was gracious enough to take some time out to chat about the Pens with me. Along the way, we covered myriad important topics:
- What, exactly, is wrong with the Pens in the playoffs of late?
- Is Marc-Andre Fleury still a reputable NHL goalie?
- Is Dan Bylsma in trouble?
- Can Kris Letang possibly live up to that mountain of money?
- Who haven't we heard of on the Pens roster that we will know by season's end?
- Jim is forced to make some tough decisions about Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, and James Neal.
- What's up with the french fries, the Qdoba, and the expensive food in Pittsburgh?
- And, of course, how awesome would it be if Jean-Claude Van Damme had to rescue you from a hockey game?
All this, and so much more! Enjoy!
If the player above isn't working, you can download this episode (right click and save) as well. Also, the podcast is available in iTunes. If that's your bag, simply search for us in iTunes and subscribe!