It’s Tuesday, and you know what that means—it’s time for the Cannon Cast, the Columbus Blue Jackets podcast from The Cannon! We’re chatting about Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, as well as more important hockey developments like the signing of Veini Vehviläinen, the Ryan Murray trade rumors and what it would take to keep Matt Duchene in town.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Who do we think will win the Cup on Wednesday?
- Has Will gotten his jersey yet?
- Could there be anything to the Murray-to-Chicago rumors?
- What does the signing of Veini Vehviläinen do?
- What’s it worth to keep Matt Duchene in Columbus?
- Is there a possibility of a sign-and-trade for Artemi Panarin and Sergei Bobrovsky?
- What’s the best evolution of Eevee?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” They’re a Columbus-based band who are working on an upcoming album called 4:30 to be released on August 2, so go check them out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.