We’re closing out the month of May with an especially meaty episode of the The Cannon Cast, the Columbus Blue Jackets podcast from The Cannon. We’re wrapping the IIHF World Championships, as well as what we thought about Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final. Thanks to your questions, we also go deep on the developments in women’s professional hockey in the last couple of weeks.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How about Pierre-Luc Dubois in the World Championships?
- Does Alexander Wennberg’s performance mean anything?
- What did we think about Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final?
- Is Boston gonna win the thing?
- What’s going on with women’s pro hockey in North America right now?
- Should the NHL take over?
- What does the future look like for women’s pro hockey?
- How far has Will gotten in Curb Your Enthusiasm?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” They’re a Columbus-based band who are working on an upcoming album called 4:30 to be released on August 2, so go check them out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.