The Columbus Blue Jackets split the first two games of the Eastern Conference Semifinal in Boston and are back in Nationwide Arena for tonight’s Game 3. In the newest episode of the The Cannon Cast, the Columbus Blue Jackets podcast from The Cannon, we talk about how close the series has been, who’s come up big and what we expect the rest of the way. We also chat about the Cleveland Monsters’ upcoming series with the Toronto Marlies in the AHL Calder Cup Playoffs.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Is this what we expected?
- Should the Blue Jackets be up 2-0?
- When will (some of) our CBJ fatalism go away?
- How did Alexander Wennberg look?
- Who’s impressed us so far?
- What do we expect out of next two games?
- How will Cleveland vs. Toronto go?
- How will physicality impact the rest of the Boston/Columbus series?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” They’re a Columbus band who recently announced their upcoming album will be called 4:30, so go check them out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.