The Columbus Blue Jackets square off against the Boston Bruins in the second round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs tonight. In the newest episode of the The Cannon Cast, the Columbus Blue Jackets podcast from The Cannon, we preview the series, give our predictions and check in with our resident Cleveland Monsters expert about how the Blue Jackets’ AHL affiliate can advance in the AHL Calder Cup Playoffs.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Which team matches up better?
- Has John Tortorella figured this team out?
- How important will special teams be?
- Who do we think will win?
- Which team will benefit from rest or routine?
- How have the Cleveland Monsters looked in their series?
- What will they have to do to close out the Syracuse Crunch?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” They’re a Columbus band who recently announced their upcoming album will be called 4:30, so go check them out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes and Google Play, so check us out on iTunes here or search “The Cannon Cast” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.