It’s time for the fifth episode of The Cannon Cast, the Columbus Blue Jackets podcast from The Cannon! Last week’s trip to Western Canada didn’t go so hot, and now our favorite team will have to grab some big wins from some good teams to grab a playoff spot.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Do we think the Blue Jackets will make the playoffs?
- Was the Vancouver game an aberration or a turning point?
- Is Elvis Merzlikins doing the right thing?
- How fun are the Cleveland Monsters right now?
- How good is Alexandre Texier?
- What will the Blue Jackets have to do this week?
- Does missing the playoffs cost John Tortorella his job?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” They’re a Columbus band currently playing around Ohio, so go check them out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes and Google Play now! Check us out on iTunes here or search “The Cannon Cast” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer (that will still be relevant next week). You can listen to this week’s below or download here.