Cannon Blasts - September 9, 2014
Your 9/9 Cannon Blasts
- Transcript of Elliote Friedman's take on the Johansen situation (supposedly, "sources" say Joey's camp is down to $6 million per season).
- Looking for some fun next Friday Saturday (the 20th) in the Arena District? You're welcome (courtesy of the Blue Line).
- The Stanley Cup of Chowder hates you, Columbus.
- But Lighthouse Hockey is a bit nicer!
- Fedor Tyutin leads a bunch of cheaters on the ice, supposedly.
- In the mood to watch some of the best games from last season? FSO has you covered.
- Fan Fest is this Friday, and it's free!/
Look for some Training Camp previews for position battles up front and on the blue line. We'll be continuing with our predictions all week as well. Just nine days until training camp starts and just twelve days until the first preseason game. The Traverse City Prospects Tournament also kicks off this Friday.