Isn’t it great when there’s actual Blue Jackets news to talk about? This week’s The Cannon Cast was a fun one, taking a look at goalies and contracts, Blue Jackets’ alumni and where they are now, and a certain documentary that’s all the rage.
Specifically, we’re talking:
- Joonas Korpisalo’s contract extension
- What it means for Elvis Merzlikins?
- We play ‘Which alumni did this?’
A couple former Blue Jackets squaring off:
- Elaine also drops knowledge about former Jackets’ including Dan Fritsche’s D,Fsports, Kris Beech’s MindFlow Performance, plus a 2007 article from Bill Davidge resulting in the Blue Jackets’ first-ever home-regulation win over the Avalanche.
- Michael Jordan and the incrediBulls 10-part Docuseries
...and everything in between!
The notable part of the #CBJ statement: “We have been in contact with the league and Dan Milstein, Grigorenko’s agent, and the contract will be filed on July 1.”— Jeff Svoboda (@JacketsInsider) April 21, 2020
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” Angela’s newest album is called “4:30” and you should listen to it! She’s also on tour right now, so go check her out at angelaperley.com, and you should also check out Angela Perley on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for videos and live-streamed concerts from her home during this stay at home period.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.