Besieged by injuries, the Columbus Blue Jackets have limped into the final week before the NHL Trade Deadline. On this episode of the Cannon Cast, we discuss the state of the CBJ and how they should (and may) approach next week’s big deadline. We also talk Cleveland Monsters and some AHL news bits, including a familiar face who’s been tapped to lead the league.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What’s up with the Blue Jackets hitting a skid?
- How excited are we for Liam Foudy’s future?
- What should the CBJ do at the trade deadline?
- What will they do?
- What’s going on with the Cleveland Monsters?
- How about Scott Howson taking over as AHL president?
- Will we miss the San Antonio Rampage?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” Angela’s newest album is called “4:30” and you should listen to it! She’s also on tour right now, so go check her out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.