Blue Jackets team reporter Jeff Svoboda joins us following the NHL’s All-Star Weekend while things are relatively quiet for the red-hot Columbus Blue Jackets during the bye week. Jeff talks about his favorite storylines of the season, his time as a hockey reporter (and rec league player) and whether he saw this kind of season coming from the CBJ.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How did Jeff get started?
- What’s the most challenging part of covering the Blue Jackets?
- What are his thoughts on the team’s current run?
- How into analytics is he?
- Who’s been his favorite interview?
- What’s been his favorite storyline in Columbus and Cleveland?
- What were his thoughts on the All-Star Game?
...plus a lot more.
You can follow Jeff on Twitter @JacketsInsider.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” Angela’s newest album is called “4:30” and you should listen to it! Go check her out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.