Summer has mercifully begun its slow descent to the runway of fall, and we’re talking about Columbus Blue Jackets doing stuff in great outdoors on this week’s Cannon Cast! From Zach Werenski hanging loose at Lollapalooza to Bill Zito raising money on his bicycle for a great cause, we’re covering the big topics about the CBJ while it’s still hot enough to fry an egg on your dashboard.
In this episode, we also chat about:
- Are we worried about Zach Werenski’s contract?
- How difficult was it to rank the top 25 CBJ prospects under 25?
- Do the Blue Jackets have a prospect problem?
- How awesome was Bill Zito’s Pelotonia weekend? (You can donate at: https://yourpelotonia.org/profiles/public-rider-profile?UserKey=1939947)
- Has Rick Nash found the perfect job?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” Angela JUST RELEASED a new album called “4:30” last week! Go check her out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.