We’ve officially done more than half a year of the Cannon Cast! This week, elpalito makes his Cannon Cast debut and we’re talking about new point predictions that say the Columbus Blue Jackets will finish...well, anywhere, really. We’re also discussing Seth Jones-Zach Werenski (and Z’s missing deal), 2014 Game 4, and what hockey personality we’d pay money to get a video from.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Will the CBJ crack 90 points, like some are predicting?
- How important is chemistry?
- Were do Jones and Werenski rank among NHL defensemen?
- We’re still not worried about Werenski’s lack of a deal, right?
- Are we overhyping the prospects?
- How great was Game 4 of the 2014 opening round?
- What’s up with hockey players on Cameo?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” Angela recently released a new album called “4:30” that you should listen to! Go check her out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.