Former Columbus Blue Jacket (and the only real estate agent around with his own set of pads) Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre joins us for this week’s episode of the Cannon Cast! Grand-Pierre gives us his take on the state of the Blue Jackets, who he expects to break out and which CBJ alumni boast the best golfing prowess. What a guy.
In this episode, we also talk to The Hyphenator about:
- How does he view the team as currently constructed?
- Who impressed the most at Development Camp?
- Who’s going to win the goaltending job?
- What’s so great about the city of Columbus?
- Is Jarmo Kekäläinen ready to be “the man?”
- What wins out on defense, talent or system?
- What’s the perfect golf foursome of past/current Blue Jackets?
...plus a lot more.
Follow Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre on Twitter at twitter.com/jlgp34.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” Angela recently released a new album called “4:30” that you should listen to! Go check her out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.