We’re back on schedule with this week’s episode of the Cannon Cast! We enjoyed Pale Dragon’s all-time Columbus Blue Jackets all-star post so much that we decided to share our own teams. We also talk about Rachel’s John Tortorella moments and a couple of players that the Blue Jackets either didn’t trade for or beat the crap out of.
In this episode, we also chat about:
- Did the Blue Jackets mess up not getting Nikita Gusev?
- Did Tampa Bay overpay for Andrei Vasilevskiy?
- Should you pay a lot for a goalie?
- What’s the best all-time CBJ team you can make for $21?
- What would we have changed?
- What’s your favorite John Tortorella moment?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” Angela is working on an upcoming album called 4:30 to be released THIS WEEK, so go check her out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.