It’s November, and the Columbus Blue Jackets enter the month with a goal-starved offense itching to pick up some wins. On this episode of The Cannon Cast, we’ll dive into an 0-2-1 week that saw a couple of head-scratching lineup changes and painful moments on the ice. We try to chart a path forward, highlight some bright spots and check in on Cleveland with a new “Monsters Minute” segment.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What did we think about last week’s rough go?
- What’s it going to take for turnaround?
- Where are the veterans on this team?
- It’s not time to panic yet, is it?
- Why don’t Sonny Milano and Markus Nutivaara get more time?
- Did the Cleveland Monsters win again? (Of course)
- Who were bright spots last week?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” Angela’s newest album is called “4:30” and you should listen to it! Go check her out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.