The Columbus Blue Jackets haven’t been too consistent to start November, but you know who is? The Cannon Cast! We’re back (as usual) to discuss the three-game suspension of captain Nick Foligno, Elvis Merzlikins’s big chance, the team’s uninspiring play, and a special trip to Finland next year. We’ll also touch on Don Cherry, Hilary Knight and the Cleveland Monsters.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Is three games too much for Nick Foligno?
- What’s wrong with the CBJ right now?
- Is Joonas Korpisalo just too passionate or did he cross a line?
- Is this Elvis Merzlikins’s chance to stay in Columbus?
- Who’s excited to see Helsinki next year?
- Will a light week help or hurt the Blue Jackets?
- How did the Cleveland Monsters do last week?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” Angela’s newest album is called “4:30” and you should listen to it! Go check her out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.