It’s Halloween! The Columbus Blue Jackets saw their six-game point streak end in true horror movie fashion in Philadelphia, and we’re doing a post-mortem in this episode of the Cannon Cast. We’re also talking about new injuries, the rotting power play, Joonas Korpisalo’s outbursts, Pierre-Luc Dubois, and the explosive weekend the Cleveland Monsters enjoyed.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- If Ryan Murray didn’t have bad luck, would he have any luck at all?
- How bad was Saturday night in Philadelphia?
- What do the CBJ have to do to fix the power play?
- Who are the Blue Jackets right now?
- How much of a bright spot is PLD?
- Are we OK with Joonas Korpisalo blowing his stack?
- Did the Cleveland Monsters leave goals for anyone else?
...plus a lot more.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” Angela’s newest album is called “4:30” and you should listen to it! Go check her out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.