The Columbus Blue Jackets earned a pair of wins and have us feeling better about the start of the season two weeks in. In this episode of The Cannon Cast, we celebrate the surprising play of a couple of young guns, discuss some past (and future) coaching decisions, and, as our wont, wonder what the heck’s going on with Sonny Milano.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Those were some good wins, right?
- Are the Blue Jackets rounding into form?
- Is Joonas Korpisalo looking like the answer?
- Could—or should—Alexandre Texier at some point this season?
- What’s up with the power play?
- Will finishing or playmaking be a big problem?
- Should the CBJ just cut bait with Sonny Milano?
- Who’s the best team in the league after two weeks?
...plus a lot more.
We mention the SB Nation FanPulse on the episode, which you can learn more about and sign up for on our website.
Our theme music is the song “Green Eyes,” by Angela Perley and the Howlin’ Moons off of their album “Homemade Vision.” Angela’s newest album is called “4:30” and you should listen to it! Go check her out at angelaperley.com.
We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and a whole lot more, so check us out on iTunes here or search “Cannon” and “SB Nation” on Apple Podcasts. Leave us a review and a rating (please) ! We welcome your thoughts and feedback in the comments, and let us know if you have questions you want us to answer. You can listen to this week’s below or download using the “Share” button in the embedded player.