The Columbus Blue Jackets “reintroduced” their third jersey for the upcoming 2018-19 season on Monday morning, the club’s first alternate created by adidas.
The team also announced the 12 times they’ll wear the jersey at Nationwide Arena:
- Thursday Oct. 18 vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- Thursday Nov. 15 vs. Florida Panthers
- Thursday Nov. 29 vs. Minnesota Wild
- Tuesday Dec. 4 vs. Calgary Flames
- Monday Dec. 17 vs. Vegas Golden Knights
- Thursday Dec. 20 vs. New Jersey Devils
- Thursday Jan. 10 vs. Nashville Predators
- Tuesday Jan. 29 vs. Buffalo Sabres
- Saturday Feb. 2 vs. St. Louis Blues
- Tuesday Feb. 12 vs. Washington Capitals
- Tuesday Feb. 26 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
- Sunday Mar. 3 vs. Winnipeg Jets
The new jerseys will sport the updated name and number font on the road/away sweaters, but other than that, not much has changed. The collar wraps all the way around, the laces show some pattern detail and adidas makes it. Perhaps they’ll look more different in person.
If you liked the previous jerseys, you’ll like these, and if you didn’t...well, 12 is fewer than 13.
Check out some more photos: