HEY. HEY YOU.
THE SEASON STARTS TODAY.
ARE YOU SUPER PUMPED?
YOU SHOULD BE.
OKAY, HERE IS THE SCHEDULE FOR OPENING NIGHT.
MONTREAL AT TORONTO - 7 P.M.
BOSTON AT WASHINGTON - 7:30 P.M. (NBCSN)
CALGARY AT VANCOUVER - 10 P.M.
ANAHEIM AT SAN JOSE - 10:30 P.M. (NBCSN)
AND HERE IS YOUR NEWS
- The Jackets have, officially, locked in their opening night roster.
- Union and Blue broke down the strengths and weaknesses of the Jackets on the even of the NHL opening.
- What’s the over/under on the amount of playing time Joonas Korpisalo will see? 1st Ohio Battery breaks that down for you.
- Knights on Ice takes a look at how the tragic shootings in Vegas brought the city close and the Golden Knights closer.
- Nucks Misconduct highlights three teams who could, but probably wont, claim Sam Gagner on waivers. (And, surprise?, the Blue Jackets didn’t make the cut.)
- Seattle becoming NHL32 is so. close.
- Jamie McLennan ranks the top starting goalies in the NHL. No surprise who number one is.
- The Cannon will have their season predictions later today, but ESPN has theirs. Go ridicule them or whatever it is hockey fans do with ESPN things.