We Tank, We March. Ignite the Tank. Carry the Tank. Gotta see the Tank. Join the Tank. Ok, that's probably enough of that. Plus, the team did pick three wins in four tries last week.
- Hockey's Future (Richard Greco) ranked the top 20 Jackets prospects (not sure why Wennberg is still a "prospect" but ok). William Karlsson, who was a top 3 or 4 prospect for Anaheim shows up at number 10 on the list. I think Marko Dano may need a better rating than 7.0 but that's just me.
- CBJProspects for The Union Blue compiled his own "2015 State of the Blue Jackets Prospects Pool" with listing out the top ten from The Hockey News’ Future Watch Issue. The CBJ ranked 2nd overall as a team last year, but are ranked 6th in the current issue.
- Oliver Bjorkstrand is beasting it in the WHL.
- Sonny Milano and Plymouth are out of the playoffs. Could we see Sonny Hockey in Springfield soon?
- R.J. Umberger struggled mightily in Philly this year, so it's no surprise he's shut it down for the rest of the season to deal with two surgeries. Are you an abdominal conspiracy theorist with Columbus? Well...
"Umberger, 32, will undergo surgery Wednesday on his right hip and abdominal muscles, the Flyers announced." / Hey, at least he's already in Philadelphia for that surgery.
- Scott Hartnell writes a letter...to himself. His rookie-self.
- Speaking of Hartsy, he was named the NHL's #1 Star of the Week for his five goals last week.