66 down, just 16 more to
tank go. Sorry for the delay in getting these out this week. As such, I present to you a multitude of links:
- We start in the WHL, where a different Blue Jackets prospect - Peter Quenneville - won the WHL Player of the Week. Between he and Bjorkstrand...the Jackets seem to dominate these WHL awards.
- Speaking of prospects, The Union Blue gets you caught up on the last week for the kids.
- Speaking of more prospects, the Mike Reilly signing period could start soon. *crosses fingers*
- A tank update via Puck Daddy.
- McDavid and Eichel are worth the hype.
- Former CBJ goalie Curtis Sanford retired.
- Mark Scheig of The Hockey Writers likes the future for Columbus. "This is a great time to be a Blue Jackets fan. Although fans want the team to be playing in May and June, they are not far away from making that a regular thing."
- 30 Thoughts.
- The GM for Anaheim brought Wiz is knee brace.
- Speaking of Wisniewski, BS Hockey addresses some of the confusion surrounding the trade. The timing, return, and explanation of the trade didn't quite jive with me - and you'll see in that article why.
- Thoughts on the deadline and signing of Cam from Dark Blue Jacket.
- R.J. Umberger was healthy scratched for the Flyers yesterday.
"Overall, Umberger has nine goals, 15 points and is minus-9.
Hartnell has 16 goals, 43 points, and is minus-12."
- Andy put this up as a fanshot yesterday, but Nationwide Arena will play host to the OHSAA state semifinals and championships this week. Things then get busy the following weekend again as NWA will host NCAA tournament 2nd and 3rd round games (Friday/Sunday).