- Porty discusses (potentially pay-walled) a couple of big CBJ items - 1) RyJo's current contract situation, or lack thereof. Essentially the update is there is no update, although the quotes are not entirely encouraging from his agent regarding a potential holdout. 2) The Blue Jackets respond to #ShotsFired by the BC Hockey program that they influenced Milano's decision to go the OHL route.
- Brad Friedman covers the culture change that starts at the top with JD.
- Jerry D'Amigo is looking to stick in Columbus this year.
- You like #AdvancedStats? Chris Peters of CBSSports takes an in-depth look at the Blue Jackets advanced stats from last year, specifically why Bob is so critical to the team's success.
- A couple weeks ago, Clint Linn of Union and Blue wrote about a potentially revamped 4th line for the CBJ.
- Nathan Horton had a difficult start to his CBJ tenure, but he's looking to be in top shape for camp.
As mentioned in the first link, it looks like we won't be seeing movement any time soon on a Johansen signing, although these things can move quickly. It appears that will be the dominant CBJ headline until it gets resolved.