The winless streak has reached eight games. The Jackets are now 1-8-1 in their last 10. I can't even give an accurate update on who may be in, who's on their way to the bench...it's a fluid situation to say the least. As of yesterday's skate, Skille and Tyutin are questionable for the game in D.C. Calvert and Bob appear to be the closest to returning, maybe Friday. Murray and Anisimov are "day-to-day" but there is nothing to suggest they will be returning any time soon. Everyone else is more than a week away. (Did I get all that right?)
On we go...to D.C. tonight to face the 6-5-3 Capitals (Dan will have you covered with the preview). The boys will then play in Philly on Friday before returning home to play San Jose on Saturday. Three teams this week, all with winning records. Time to get to work.
- Union and Blue breaks down some of the injury news from yesterday.
- CBJ Prospects looks back at the week that was for the young guys waiting in the wings.
- The team held a players-only meeting following following Saturday's loss.
- The NY Post is reporting the salary cap might not actually increase next season. Trades could get interesting if that proves to be true.
- Hey, at least we're not last (yet).
Will we see a W this week??