I wish I had something witty and zingy to post here. If you missed the preview, let me summarize the salient points in a clever numbered list:
- The Bruins have won six in a row, and are playing their fifth straight home game.
- The Bruins have scored 34 goals in those six games.
- The Jackets are not good at hockey right now, and struggle to score more than two goals.
- The Jackets are worst in the league on defense.
- I couldn't even beat the Bruins in a video game that I'm pretty good at.
All signs point to a pretty long and disappointing night. Each time I think this team has reached it's nadir, they find a way to sink lower. Let's see if they've hit the bottom of the canyon yet, or if tonight might find a whole new level of suck.
Try to keep it clean in the comments, please.