Bizarro Game Day Matchup 30: Video Blue Jackets vs. Video Canucks
The Video Blue Jackets were back in action with the return of Video Steve Mason. Contrary to real life, the Video Jackets are the hottest team in any league anywhere in the universe, repeatedly abusing their opponents. 26 Video goals in their last four games, and this one was no different.
It was technically still close at the second intermission. And then the Video Captain took over. And I mean, he took over. If only...
The Video Canucks were game, but couldn't stop the onslaught. As always, video after the jump followed by some game notes. Enjoy!
Final: Blue Jackets 8, Canucks 4 - Game Notes:
- Three Stars: 3. Fedor Tyutin, 2. R.J. Umberger, 1. Rick Nash
- Umm, yeah. Video Rick Nash. FOUR goals. IN THE THIRD PERIOD. That is all.
- Video Steve Mason looked rusty. Or, perhaps the AI was beginning to figure out that he gives up soft goals. Two of those Canucks goals--if not more--were pure garbage. I actually grabbed my crotch at my TV at one point.
- My bad for not updated the lineups to reflect David Booth's injury.
- Three different Jackets scored multiple goals. In fact, the Video Jackets scored eight times, and those eight goals came only from three players: Video Nash, Video Umby, and Video Ryan Johansen.
Enjoy the game!